Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Snowing Again

I thought it was over, winter that is, the ground was showing and mud was forming.  I woke up this morning and the ground has a 2 inch covering of snow again and it is still going.  March came in like a Lamb and I guess it is going out like a Lion.

Yesterday, I met with a local Urban Farmer (Tim) who is willing to employ some of my students.  He also has land that he is already farming or planning to farm.  He has had a successful program in Minneapolis, the sister city to St. Paul and is willing to teach my guys how to farm.

The dream is coming together.  I have a meeting with a woman name Libby who I met last Friday.  She is the sister of Turner.  She is willing to help with the forming of the organization and budget.  I am very grateful and continue to have amazing humans come into my life that are willing to give their time and knowledge to help with my dream.  I can't  mess this up! 

Margy

No comments:

Post a Comment